Monday, August 31, 2009

California

Well, our time in San Mateo has come to end for now. Tomorrow, 31 Aug., we take off for Tokyo, leaving Daniel as collateral with my parents. Oh my! Will Daniel survive or will my parents? Stay tuned.

We had lots of wonderful family and friends time here, visiting, eating, running errands in 6 days. Sayonara!!!

Here we are at Chrissy Field with the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco. It was REALLY hot that day, about 90 degrees F.

At the Pacific Ocean near Santa Cruz, with my brother, Doug.

Dinner at Doug and Gwen's house with the Kaplans, my mother Rita, father Paul and my niece and nephew-in-law, the newlyweds Amy and Jonathan.



Daniel and Miles on a bike ride along San Francisco Bay.

1 comment:

  1. I know I'm getting old when I see a former student-employee (Miles) with gray hair. But wow, he's in great shape and you are still beautiful, Laurie! And what a wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete