Thursday, October 29, 2009

Moving on...

It's hard to believe, but our 2 months in Tokyo are nearly over. We leave Sat. Oct. 31 for a week in Sydney and then will be in Auckland, New Zealand from Nov. 8. (If you want to follow our itinerary, go to our very first blog entry in Aug.)

We don't know if we'll have internet until Auckland, so I may not be able to add to the blog til then. No tears, now! Patience is a virtue.

What can I say about Japan? I think it's pretty clear from the blog that WE ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. The people so kind and helpful, the scenery amazing, the refined culture full of beauty, the food delicious...I could go on and on, but I won't. Here are some parting shots:

Miles at the Pacific Ocean in Kamakura

Me in a palanquin at the Edo Tokyo Museum

Sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment